Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Netto's Game Room forums! We hope you enjoy your stay!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't see or use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is fast and easy, and completely free!

Join our community Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What do you think Zephyr Prime might look like?
Topic Started: Mar 5 2018, 02:46 AM (93 Views)
JohnNichols

Hii..

I, personality, hope she gets an elegant looking Prime. You know, decorative, shiny, eye-catching and such. Beauty in away that doesn't revolve around body and instead focuses on other aspects.
And before you say this doesn't suit her at all, don't forget Mirage had gone from jester to stripper, Banshee was given a tribal bikini and mini-skirt, Valkyr got a crown, Nekros got a cape, Saryn got a mohawk, Vauban got a train for a head, Ash got a ponytail, Trinity got a flowing skirt and lobster butt plus really long ponytails (or whatever you want to call them) on her helmet and I honestly don't think this is too much for a frame like Zephyr.And besides, if her Prime doesn't have any degree of fashion she'll have to go with either Tennogen or Deluxe skins since she doesn't look too good to begin with.

Any help..!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/925101-what-do-you-think-zephyr-prime-might-look-like/
Ecommerce Software Video

Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

© 2016 Netto's Game Room